Thursday 6 June 2013

Get Facebook Old Chat

Friends once again am in this section again my topic is facebook....! facebook is soft target 4 us ....
ok>>Its been two week now and I havent seen a single person who likes the new Facebook chat. People around the world creating groups against this new chat system and complaining to Facebook. The new Facebook chat sidebar only shows the list of people you chat with the most but I dont think it works correctly as I can see people in my chat list whom I have never chatted with on Facebook.

Also, one thing I didnt get at all is if the person is offline then why do they need to still be shown on chat?

so i have Three way 2 get back old chat 


Way One ( I )


1) Open Firefox browser and press CTRL+SHIFT+B on your keyboard.

2) It will open up the bookmark manager. Now create a new bookmark save it in the toolbar with the name Facebook Chat.

3) Enter the following address in the Location field


4) Leave rest of the fields blank and dont forget to check the box Load this bookmark in the sidebar. Click Save and you are done.

Now you can find who is online with just a single click. You have Facebook Chat bookmark in your browsers bookmark toolbar. Just click on it, a sidebar will open up where you can find all your Facebook friends who are online. The good thing about this trick is you can click on the just created bookmark from the toolbar and view your online friends whether you have Facebook open in a tab or not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment